Wednesday 22 June 2011

Media update

Media update.

Heres some links from the last few days

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/06/22/brave-bride-in-desperate-need-of-life-saving-lung-transplant-makes-sure-her-wedding-goes-ahead-115875-23217945/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2006665/Bride-Kirstie-Mills-gets-married-just-days-resuscitated-hospital.html

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Wedding-day-joy-brave-Kirstie/story-12807005-detail/story.html

Im also going to be on channel 5 in a week and a bit when I have the energy back to do it. Im also still filming a documentry that will be on in october about transplant and organ donation, on bbc3.

Im also looking at a few different magazine deals, I want to be in the most popular to maximise coverage, but im also pacing my self after been so ill.

4 comments:

  1. Really good to see that you are still doing so much, its pretty amazing!Yes, please to pace yourself and make sure you enjoy the newly married bliss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You charging for your autograph yet :-)? Very best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I red your blog with tears in my eyes.

    I'm giving blood on Friday, and I've signed up to organ donation. I wouldn't have done any of this without a reason (selfish I know, but now I have an inspiration, you)

    Thank you for being you, and writing about it, I'm gonna use your blog, to inspire others to donate too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing girl! Before I started reading your blog a few days ago, organ donation was something I didn't want to do (now I feel awful that that was my previous opinion) but now I'm on the register & trying to tell others to put themselves on it! So your work is done with me lol!
    And by the way You looked absolutely stunning & very happy in your wedding pics!! you should be so proud of yourself you are so strong!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete